Thursday 5 of October, the Agnini Brothers lectured for the first time at the European Academy of Osseointegration meeting, in the Zimmer Corporate Forum session, with a lecture title.
“Managing the Anterior Esthetic Area with dental implants: rational and innovations”.
The European Association for Osseointegration (EAO) is a non-profit organisation founded in Munich in 1991. It was formed as an international, interdisciplinary and independent science-based forum for all professionals interested in the art and science of osseointegration.
As one of the leading associations within the field of implant dentistry in the world, the EAO aims to improve the quality of patient care by bridging the gap between science and clinical practice.
The EAO 2017 had over 4.200 attendees and all the most important companies and lecturers of the Implant Field took part of this incredible event.
Eao achieves this results through:
- promoting and facilitating clinical applications of osseointegration for the benefit of patients all over the world
- promoting the advancement of treatment methods in reconstructive surgery and prosthetic rehabilitation based on the principles of osseointegration and related disciplines
- promoting and initiating research into improved clinical procedures for rehabilitation as a consequence of osseointegration
- promoting international exchange of knowledge and understanding of the techniques and research in the field of osseointegration and related disciplines
- promoting the publication of research findings and other materials as part of continuing education for the benefit of members and interested organisations